T.campionissimo versus traditional shorts is a bit like a supersonic jet versus a steampowered locomotive.
- T.campionissimo advantages: superlight, super aerodynamic, superfast, plus clickfit and ergokompressor fabric.
- Get ready to experience a completely new sensation. It starts when you begin putting them on. Be gentle! Pull your T.campionissimo shorts up section by section.
- You may feel like they will never fit you, but keep going. Place them properly on your legs and buttocks. Now bend over and pull the Y frame carrier (the bibs) over your shoulders. Now stand up. Close your eyes and feel them. Feel how they grab your body without hurting you. Next, get on the bike. It will feel like theres an invisible hand gently pushing you forward. This is the special feeling of T.campionissimo, featuring the specially developed ASSOS-specific textile, Type A.444 ergoKompressor - its phenomenal!
WHEN TO USE?
- Every day is not a Campionissimo day. To get the most out of T.campionissimo, wear them when you are in your best form. Save them for the day when you need every advantage, when you cant afford to compromise. Or, if youre the type of rider who never, ever compromises on performance and pushes every ride to the limit, these are the shorts for you!
- The name says it all. These are our push-itpast-the-limit concept shorts, which you can own. They are unique in that they do not use traditional spandex fabrics.
- We believe this is the first time this type of fabric has been used for cycling shorts. It uses a completely different technology than what the industry has been using.
- It is made of different fibres and is produced on different machines.