WHAT IS IT?
- The legWarmer_evo7 is part of our new generation of evo7 warmers. Though often overlooked, it is the small pieces of your kit that have the most uses.
- Fall, Spring or Early Winter.
HOW TO USE IT
- These new leg warmers give you the flexibility of maximum warmth with minimal weight, perfect for cold mornings, protection from wind chill on those long descents, or the cooler days of fall, spring and early winter. They can simply be taken off and placed in a jersey pocket when not needed. ALS Tips: To maximize the performance of these leg warmers, we recommend using them in combination with our T.tiburuShorts_S7, giving you warmth with the racing feel of shorts.
- An evolution of our previous model, we have improved the cut, fit and performance, using technologies and experience gained from other products in our W15 range.
- Using the medium weight version of our RX material means that these leg warmers strike a balance between warmth and fit. The fleece-like material keeps your legs warm on those fall, spring and early winter days without being too bulky. On top of that, to protect you from those fall and spring showers, we have used our WR (Water Resistant) treatment on all the material to shed water and keep you riding longer.
- Taking the experience gained from our W15 tights we added the same anatomic cut to the rear of the leg. This means that you have freedom of movement without the leg warmer slipping. An added plus is the elastic material used (RX Light) increases breathability.
- We have always believed in breaking with tradition but sticking with what works. Taking the unconventional curved top that we used in the previous version, we have kept it. The curved top fits perfectly to the shape of your hip, held in place by your short, meaning not only added protection higher up, but greater comfort.
LEFT AND RIGHT SPECIFIC
- It seems obvious, but our left and right legs are different, so for the best fit we use a simple labelling system to make sure you know which leg warmer fits which leg.
- Riding in colder weather normally means riding when the visibility is not so good. So for added visibility we have placed two asymmetrical reflectors on the back of the legs.
- • RX Medium fabric
- • Anatomically cut rear of leg
- • Curved upper leg for added comfort and protection
- • Left and right leg specific
- • Added reflectors
- Arguably one of our most useful and versatile products, the all-new legWarmer_evo7 is a must for all wardrobes. Able to keep you warm during cool mornings or on cold descents, these really are a favourite with many ASSOS riders.
- 62% PA, 18% PES, 18% EA, 2% PU
Har du spørsmål om produktet?